Monday, January 29

Well, Hello

My first blog.
Feels good...
_

I have a test in my 'Professional Selling and Communications in Sports' class in 2 hours. I do not feel prepared. This might have something to do with waiting until last night to start studying. (Will I ever learn?)
Classes are starting to get 'serious'. I have a case study to write up, four articles to review and write up, a quiz to study for, and several chapters to read this week. My life = fun.
_

Not having a boyfriend anymore really frees up my time. I did see him, let's call him J, yesterday. He randomly called me, wanting to go running. We decided against it since a) it was rather cold outside and b) I had to study. Instead he came to the Starbucks I was at to talk for a bit. When I say a bit, I mean 10 minutes...maybe. Oh, that boy.

No comments: