Monday, January 29

My Triumphant Return

My roommate's cat is driving me insane. She's psycho. I realize most people think their cat is crazy...ha! They haven't seen (or heard) my roommate's one. She doesn't meow. No, she chirps. I'm not making this up. She also attacks the wall and/or carpet at random times. There's nothing there, but that doesn't matter because she'll still attack it.
Oh, and thanks to her I have two scars on my hands from her scratching me in my own bed, while I was trying to sleep. Excuse me for moving in my sleep...
_

On to lighter news, I forgot to purchase toilet paper while at the H.E.B yesterday. We have no toilet paper in our apartment now. I'm much too lazy to get some at the moment. I'll probably wait until I really have to go, then drive down the street and get some. I realized I had forgotten the toilet paper (TP) when I got back from the store last night. Now, any sensible person would have gotten back in his/her car and driven to the nearest store. Not me. One trip is enough. That's going to have to wait until another day. I've got things to do...
_

Speaking of things to do, that test I took today was easy. I was expecting something a little harder. This is not complaining. I'm just expressing my gratitude. While I was typing those last two sentences I almost made a comma splice. But I refrained because I was taught in my writing class to never make a comma splice sentence. If I did, the world would stop, making the economy fail and it would be my fault. I have problems with placing those dang commas in their intended places. That's why there are so many problems in the world -- improper use of commas.

No comments: