Tuesday, January 30

I didn't do anything last night but play Guitar Hero 2. The good news is I'm slowly mastering the medium setting, in hopes of reaching the hard level by the weekend. The bad news is I didn't do any homework, making me have to do while at work this morning. I always feel bad when I do my homework at work. I just know my supervisor, Dorothy, knows I'm not working on an assignment.

At the moment I'm watching an old program on Comedy Central, Kevin James' Sweat the Small Stuff. He's a funny man...I especially like him in Hitch. I don't know why I bring this up. I guess because I have to keep switching over to him.

I'm actually going to workout in a hour or so with a friend. I haven't been to the SLC yet this semester. (The SLC is the Student Life Center, i.e. workout central, and free to all full-time students.) I hardly ever workout, but for some reason I'm feeling the need.

My homework tonight consists of a case write-up and my reaction to three different articles in some journal. Fun all around.

No comments: