Wednesday, January 31

I'm at work right now with nothing to do, waiting on a flyer I made to get approved. I'm currently doing the crossword puzzle. I like doing the crossword puzzles, but sadly I suck at them. Most of the clues refer to something that happened or someone that was famous before I was born. Plus, I haven't been alive long enough to accumulate enough trivial information. This makes me sad because I have never finished a puzzle without some sort of help.

I ended up not working out last night...or doing any homework, again. I'm in a slump and it's only the 4th (or 5th) week of class. Instead, I watched some TV and 2 movies: "American Idol", "House", "The I Inside", and "Open Season".

I enjoy watching American Idol during the auditions, mostly because some people are delusional about their ability to sing...and it's funny.

House was weird. I'm not sure I liked it. I usually watch it for the medical mystery part, but there was none of that last night. It was all about how House needs to contact on some personal level to his patients, blah, blah, blah. Listen, House writers, that's not what the show is about. It's about him being a jerk, but being really good at figuring out random medical cases that no one else can. So stick to that. Got it?

The I Inside was interesting. A little confusing in places, but the fact that I didn't figure out the ending beforehand was good. It reminded me a little of Stay, which I love mostly because Ryan Gosling is in it.

Open Season was like any other cutsie-Disneyish movie. There were a couple parts that made me laugh, but most likely I won't be watching it again unless by some chance it's the only thing on TV at the moment.

Well, my flyer needs to be twicked. Back to work.

No comments: