Sunday, February 18

When Donkeys Talk...

I have homework to do, as always. But as always, I'm procrastinating.

Actually, I have a new excuse now. I don't procrastinate, I wait for all details to be perfect before beginning a task because I cannot start a task without fully finishing it to my satisfaction, according to my 'C' behavioral style. [I had to take a survey for my professional selling class. Last week we got back the results and it showed I was a 'C', with a strong 'S' in second.] Of course, procrastinator sounds better than perfectionist to me.

I haven't written anything in a while because...well, because I haven't thought about it. I have another blog I keep on another site. That one started because I liked a guy who was on that site. This blog started because I wanted a place of my own.

So...that's all.

No comments: