Monday, July 9

I Finished!

I've been reading "Jonathan Strange and Mr. Norrell (a novel)" by Susana Clarke for the better part of the past two months. And today I finished!

It's a great feat when you finally finish a long and drawn-out novel, such as this one.

It only took 500 pages of back story before the beginning of a plot formed, which made the last 300 pages fly by. All in all, not a bad novel.
--
So, I bought my ticket for the midnight showing of "Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix" this afternoon. I'm so excited to see this movie! I know I'm going to cry at the end. I'm not going to be able to help it when they show Sirius disappear. He's my favorite character and it breaks my heart that he has to be lost to Harry so soon after they find each other. :'(

Other than that, I know this movie will be great, mainly because of the intense fighting scene at the end. One of the cast called it 'ninja-wand fighting'. That'll be fun to watch.
--
I hope everyone has a great week and go see 'Harry Potter'! That's an order.

Later.

No comments: