Sunday, July 22

It Is Finished.

Like everyone else Harry-obsessed, I got the 7th, and last, book of the Harry Potter series on Friday night, around 12:45 a.m. It was great. I stayed up all night reading with a friend, Marleta, and finished around 10 a.m.

I expected more crying at the end, but really I was just filled with joy and happiness for Harry. (I hope that doesn't give anything away for those who have not yet read it.)

--

Besides re-reading and reading Harry Potter books, I haven't been doing much with my time. Some would say wasting it, but I don't see organizing my music collection and watching TV shows as a waste. No, it's more like killing time. I don't know what I'm killing time for, but nonetheless it's being murdered minute by minute.

I would feel sad for time, as I'm killing it and all, but I can't find my conscience at the moment. I hope that doesn't affect me in the future...not having a conscience. I'm sure it will, though. Dang.

I've realized I've been rambling. I hope you've realized it as well. So...I'm going to leave you with something someone (Nick) showed me. I hope you identify with it as much as I do.



As always, it was great to have you stop by. Hope to see you soon.

No comments: